2. The administrator of personal data contained on the site is the owner of the company Light My Fire Mateusz Nowak entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish conducted by the minister responsible for economic affairs based in Kolbuszowa 36-100 Street. Green 10, NIP 8141596921, 180481103 .REGON
3. Concerned about the security of data entrusted to us have developed internal procedures and recommendations to avoid disclosing data to unauthorized persons. We check their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legislation - the Law on Personal Data Protection, the Law on electronic services, as well as all kinds of acts and implementing acts of Community law.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to the processing of personal data by law, or in order to implement the agreements concluded between the parties.
5. Service performs the functions of acquiring information about users and their behaviors in the following manner:
a) by voluntarily entered in forms information
b) by collecting "cookies" [see policy "cookies"].
6. Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data contained in this form are processed in order to function resulting from a specific form, eg. In order to make the process of handling contact information
8. Personal data left on the site will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained in this form may consult natural person who put them there. This person also has the right to modify or discontinue the processing of their data at any time.
11. Service may show links to other websites. These sites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised in any way by the service www.lightmyfire.com.pl These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations with which we recommend to read.